Are you exempt from Medicare’s new payment system?
In the last 12 months, did you have:
Less than $30,000 in allowed Medicare charges OR
Less than 100 unique Medicare patients?
You have the opportunity to increase your Medicare fee schedule! Prepare your practice with the Quality Payment Program.
Quality Payment Program
Best Practices Academy will be sure your practice is ready to migrate from fee-for-service to the new value-based payment system. The MACRA law outlines the requirements and timeline regarding Medicare payment system changes, with the performance year as identified in the final rule beginning January 2017. This 10 module on-demand series provides a detail explanation of the new payment system and how the chiropractic physician can implement appropriate activities and work processes that support performance in a value-based payment system.
Also included in the Quality Payment Program are the following resources:
- Practice manual with step by step instruction
- Education modules on the new payment system
- 1 year of Monthly Virtual Roundtables
- MACRA, MIPS, & Chiropractic: Medicare’s Quality Payment System ($199 value)
- MACRA Quick Start Program ($99 value)
Whew! You’ve got some time. Jump on the treadmill while it’s going slow. Use this time to start to understand the new payment system.
Quick Start to MACRA
This course provides the doctors of chiropractic with a step by step approach to decision making for understanding the impact of the new Quality Payment Program as defined by the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act 2015 (MACRA) Law. The course covers the functionality requirements of an electronic health record, understanding the Quality Resource Use Report, how to go about measures selection and determine which are best for the practice, and learn about the Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) and the importance of this tool in reporting under the new payment system.
1. Understand the principles of the new payment program
2. Understand the key decision making points under the MACRA law
3. Understand the reporting requirements and tools available
MACRA, MIPS, & Chiropractic: Medicare’s New Quality Payment System
This is a 5 part online course defining how Doctors of Chiropractic can participate in the new Quality Payment Program as defined by the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act 2015 (MACRA) Law: the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and the Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM). The MACRA law outlines the requirements and timeline regarding Medicare payment system changes, with the performance year as identified in the proposed rule beginning January 2017. This course gives an overview of this law and will offer information about performance standards and how to achieve these standards for reimbursements in the future.
Continuing Education Credits (online/distance): This course is approved for 5 hours of continuing education in PACE approved states.
Free Webinar: How to Prepare for the New Payment System
An introduction into what chiropractors should know about the MACRA law and how it may affect their practices.
Through the Academy, you have the privilege of receiving exclusive discounts on the essential business needs of every practice, like saving money on things you already use today in practice, as well as access to resources that will help your practice become more efficient and productive.
- Savings on Purchases Big & Small
- Office Supplies & Furniture
- Medical Supplies & Equipment
- Computers & Electronics
- Credit Card Processing & More!
- From Companies Like…
- Konica Minolta
- Core Products
- and more!
- Business Resources
- Online Patient Store
- Health Savings Account
- Accounting & Tax Services
- Accounts Receivable Solution
- Claims Management & Processing
- Employee Benefits
- Remote Patient Monitoring & More!
Make a difference for your patients and your profession. Grow your practice through improved clinical excellence and greater efficiencies, participate in lifelong learning through online on-demand courses.
- Evidence-based Courses Online & On-Demand
- Enhancing the Patient Experience through Engagement
- Maximize Potential in Patient Centered Medical Homes
- Introduction to the Value-based Practice System
- Implementing a Smoking Cessation Plan
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Confidentiality and HIPAA
- 7 Deadly Sins of Personal Injury
- Current Personal Injury Practices
- Current Medical Relationships: What Do MD’s think to Know About Chiropractic Care
- Welcome to Compliance: HealthCare is Changing
- Introduction to ICD-10
- Improving Medical and Chiropractic Working Relationships: An
overview of Patient-Centered Connected Care
- New Health Care Vocabulary
- How to Prepare for the New Payment System
- Getting a Return on Investment (ROI) on your Electronic Health Records System (EHR)
- What’s Your Preferred Future? Decide now.
- What to do if Denied Services from a Medicare Probe Audit
- How to Protect your Practice in the midst of increased Medicare Part B probe audits
- And more! New courses continually added.