Scott Munsterman, DC, FICC
CEO, Best Practices Academy
Timothy S. Wakefield, DC, DACBSP, CSCS, CCST
What You'll Discover
on this Webinar:
Roughly half of the doctors of chiropractic currently use an electronic health record (EHR). The past few years have been a big learning curve for our profession. And now is the time to assess if the adoption of your current EHR is actually working or not in your practice.
- Return on Investment for your EHR: What should you be getting
- Is it helping you stay compliant with documentation and HIPAA requirements?
- Does it give you robust financial reporting?
- Is it saving you time in your practice to see more patients?
- Is your EHR interoperable?
- Will it help you manage your patient population to lead them to better health?
- Will it provide all of the measures you will need to be paid in the new payment systems?
- Could it be better?
WATCH ON DEMAND!