Karen K. Korth, Ph.D. NCC PCMH CCE CPHPA
Director of Quality Performance
What You'll Discover
On this webinar:
The Improvement Activity Performance category is worth 15% of the four MIPS performance categories in Year 2 in the MIPS reporting track.
Join us to learn:
- what the approved activities are for Year 2
- how to create policy around the selected activity
- what tools to use to achieve performance on the activity
- how to submit your performance to CMS.
- We will discuss how and why the activities are weighted as medium or high level and what that means for achieving maximum points for the category.
Monthly MACRA Updates:
The MACRA Law ushered in Medicare’s Quality Payment Program. Keeping up on the details of the program can be challenging; especially for clinicians in small group practices where time and resources are often scarce. This monthly MACRA Update is provided to help assist you in keeping up with the latest in the MACRA Law.
Best Practices Academy is a partner with Telligen tasked specifically to work with the doctors of chiropractic clinicians to understand and be successful in participating in the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) track of QPP.
Tuesday, August 7th
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT
Wednesday, August 8th
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT