This course is available for purchase
Continuing Education Credits
This course is eligible for 1 CEU in Georgia.
What You'll Discover
from this Course:
Upon completion of this seminar, participants are expected to be able to:
- Review of Georgia Chiropractic Statutes 43-9-1 through 43-9-20.
- Integrate Georgia Chiropractic Statutes 43-9-1 through 43-9-20. Into your clinical practice.
- Brief overview of Rules and regulations of the Georgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners Chapter 100-1 to 100-17.
- Discussion of potential risk exposures that may lead to complaints by patients or the public and/or actions being taken against you by the Chiropractic Board of Examiners.
- Discussion of common mistakes that lead to malpractice claims.