Join Us for this Webinar Workshop
Saturday, March 7, 2020
Doctors are not getting paid for what they do.
I can’t tell you how often I hear our friends, our colleagues say “I just want to get paid for what I do”.
And every time I hear that comment, which is usually embedded and expressed in frustration, my heart sinks. It sinks because I know the complexity of the solution.
But the one common denominator in each part of the solution is this: they are all things you can do. In other words, you have control over getting paid for what you do.
So we decided to start a “let’s talk shop” session on select Saturday mornings to have a conversation about “what you can do” to get paid for what you do.
As we have worked with clients, we have identified 7 major activities that specifically relate to “getting paid for what you do”.
Your success is personally important to us. We hope you will join us for coffee and a good chat.
Sneak Peek of the 7 Key Activities to help you
“Get paid for what you do”
- Use the evidence in what you do
- Develop/Communicate a Treatment Plan for what you do
- Efficiently and adequately document what you do
- Code properly and accurately for what you do
- Bill appropriately for what you do
- Protect your assets and the reputation of what you do
- Create systems around what you do
Scott D. Munsterman, DC FICC CPCO
CEO, Best Practices Academy