HI-FIVE Chiropractic Assistant Training
Earn 4 Online CEUs
Good chiropractic assistant (CA) training seems old school – especially with all of the changes occurring right now. Why should you leave your number one resource for your practice “in the dark”?
The Chiropractic Assistant Hi-Five Training is just that – the top five things your staff should know about so they can get a clear picture of health care – and how your practice needs to fit in today.
Affordably priced and accessible on demand for your convenience for when you want to train, the Chiropractic Assistant Hi-Five Training is worth 4 CEU for CA re-certification requirements in most states.
HI-FIVE training covers the following five topics:
- Population Health: Understanding your patients’ needs: How can we help everyone’s health improve?
- Care Coordination and Interoperability: Working together with other providers: What makes it successful?
- Value-Based Care: A new way of health care: Why is it changing and how will it work?
- Healthcare Data Analytics: How is data going to impact patient care?
- Patient-centeredness: How to engage the patient as a member of their own healthcare team.
Welcome to HI-FIVE (Health Informatics For Innovation, Value & Enrichment)!
In conjunction with the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), Columbia University has developed a unique professional development training and is providing it through Best Practices Academy, an ONC Bronze level training partner. The HI-FIVE program was designed for healthcare professionals to update their knowledge of health information technology within the context of the most relevant topics in today’s changing healthcare landscape.