Healthcare is changing and your clinic will need to change with it or you may be penalized and ultimately left behind. By 2020 75% of all reimbursements will be tied to your outcomes. In 2019 Merit-based Incentive Payment System will replace the PQRS program. You are required to report going forward as penalties have arrived in 2015. You have an option to choose to become recognized in the PCCC program which is connected to the PCMH model to meet your quality reporting measures. You can reduce revenue threats. BPA can navigate you through this extremely complex process! The Practice Recognition Program guides you through the NCQA Patient Centered Connected CareTM Program.
The value-based reimbursement model requires performance on several key areas, quality, resource use, clinical practice improvement activities, and use of an EHR. Practice recognition programs are standards created by organizations such as the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA), Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC), and Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). BPA provides training, policy and expert coaching by a NCQA certified content expert for the practice. Achieving recognition status may satisfy clinical practice improvement activities requirements within value-based payment systems.
- Achieve recognition status with NCQA Patient-Centered Connected Care Standards
- Evidence based Practice Training
- Support delivery of patient-centered care by coordination with and connecting with other primary care providers
- Continuous Quality Improvement program
- Clinical Case Conferences
- Practice Consulting with Content Experts
- 40 total courses
- 30 courses in the base program
- 10 courses during the reporting period (90 Day)
- Includes CG CAHPS service
- Does not include recognition application fees for NCQA (Estimated $1500 per location plus survey costs all payable to NCQA)
Additional Client Benefits
- Benefit Program (Courses & Business Resources)
- Client Discount on Seminars
- eCommerce Store Branding ($99 value)
- Clinical Grand Rounds (Monthly Group Coaching/Collaboration)
- Individual & Group Coaching
- Unlimited Access to Quality Performance Online & On Demand Courses
- Special Rate on Clinical Decision Support Tool $49/month ($100 savings/month)
Monthly Fee of $499 first provider, $99/provider thereafter for 15 months. The Agreement will automatically renew for successive one (1) year terms unless terminated by either party upon no less than thirty (30) days written notice prior to the termination of the initial or any renewal term.