This course is available for purchase
Continuing Education Credits
This course is eligible for 1 CEU in Tennessee all states that accept PACE and distance learning. View states here. Eligible states indicated by 'Accepts PACE' listed next to it.
What You'll Discover from this Course:
Understanding state law is essential to practice. This course guides the doctor through the Tennessee State Law governing chiropractic practice.
- Administrative History
- Rules of Procedure for Hearing Contested Cases
- General Rules Governing Chiropractic Examiners
- General Rules Governing Chiropractic X-Ray Technologists
- General Rules Governing Chiropractic Professional Corporations
- General Rules and Regulations Governing Chiropractic Limited Liability Companies